At Dimension Renewable Energy we are firmly committed to the privacy of our customers and the data that is stored through our website.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store, and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your use of this website. This may include your IP address, your location, your browser type and version, your operating system, your referral source, your length of visit, your page views, and website navigation.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications, and/or newsletters
- Information that you provide to us for in the form of support to our platform
How we use your information
We use the information we collect from you in various ways, such as:
- to provide, operate, and maintain our services
- to improve, personalize, and expand our services
- to understand and analyze how you use our services;
- to develop new products, services, features, and functionalities
- to communicate with you to provide you with updates and other information relating to our services
- to keep our website secure and prevent fraud
- to send you email notifications that you have specifically requested
We will not, without your express consent, share your personal information with any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
We retain the personal information we collect from you if we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so. For example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax, or accounting requirements.
How we share your information
We may share the information we collect from you in various ways, including:
- Vendors and Service Providers. We may share information with third-party vendors and service providers that provide services on our behalf and to provide you with information relevant to you such as product announcements, software updates, special offers, or other information.
- Aggregated Information. Where legally permissible, we may use and share information about users with our partners in an aggregated or de-identified form that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
- Third-Party Partners. We also share information about our users with third-party partners in order to receive additional and publicly available information about you.
- Business Transfers. Information may be disclosed and otherwise transferred to any potential acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any proposed merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of assets, or similar transaction, or in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of our business assets.
- With Your Consent. We may share information with your consent.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted or until they reach a specified expiration date.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third-party websites.